Establish local multi-sigs for each fully minted city
One of the goals and key results of CryptoCitizen Provisional Governance Structure is:
This proposal outlines a SubDAO structure to address Key Result #1. Future proposals will outline a process by which the CryptoCitizen community determines representatives and funds local communities for city-specific events.
- Individual cities have different funding requirements (leases, upkeep, local event budgets)
- The Core Team is highly focused on the development of new communities and is interested in establishing a structure that enables local representatives to drive event planning and existing community growth
- Establish a multisig for each minted city (CG, CV, CNY)
- Going forward, establish a new multisig upon completion of a CryptoCitizen city mint
- Assign each multisig a subdomain on the primary brightmoments.eth domain
- Use local city multi-sigs to pay for city specific expenses (leases, events, etc)
- Does this structure “feel right”? As a CryptoCitizen holder, do separate wallets for each city simplify your understanding of DAO operations?
- Does this increase operational complexity? As a Core Team member or multisig signer, are we making our financial overhead too complicated by introducing new wallets for each city?
- As a CryptoCitizen, what types of responsibilities would you expect multisig signers to take on? What jobs are being done by the Core Team today that could be handling at a local level?
- Define signer policy for multisigs
- Define signer composition for multisigs (core team / community)
- Define a process for determining which community members are added as signers
- Define roles & responsibilities for community signers
- Define funding plan for local multisigs