CryptoCitizen City Selection

This thread is used to collect proposed cities for the CryptoCitizen roadmap.

The current list of cities (:white_check_mark:indicates the city selection has already happened):

1. Metaverse | CryptoGalacticans :white_check_mark:
  2. Venice Beach | CryptoVenetians :white_check_mark:
  3. New York | CryptoNewYorkers :white_check_mark:
  4. Berlin | CryptoBerliners :white_check_mark:
  5. London :uk:
  6. Mexico City

Cities 7-10 have not yet been selected, although the following geographic areas are being considered:

1. South America (Winter 2023)
  2. Asia (Spring 2023)
  3. Asia / Oceania (Summer 2023)
  4. Africa / Europe (Fall 2023)

Where should we go? What cities would make amazing additions to the CryptoCitizen community? Leave your thoughts below :earth_africa: :earth_americas: :earth_asia:

I’m in New York but born and raised in Puerto Rico. So for me to already hold a CNY and possibly a CPR or CSJ(Crypto San Juan) would be incredible. There’s also a booming art scene and I have connections with galleries/artist that might be interested in collaborating. Other than that Mexico City is an obvious choice for Latin America.

1 Like

I’m a proud CNY. Coming from the traditional legacy art world, I would love to see activations in interesting cities around the world that have a robust art and cultural scene, including in Asia: (i) Tokyo; (ii) Shanghai; (iii) Hong Kong (potential logistical issues); and in the African continent including: (i) Lagos.

1 Like

Buenos Aires would be an awesome place to grow a community. From what I understand, Brian Armstrong got the inspiration for Coinbase from the time he spent there: Brian Armstrong on the Crypto Economy (Ep. 115) | Conversations with Tyler

1 Like